School Year Registrants
- The account on file will automatically be charged an annual registration fee upon completion of enrollment; single student registration is $35 and family registration is $55.
- Tuition comes out automatically via bank draft or credit card on the 15th of the month prior (Sept tuition comes out on Aug 15th, etc.)
- To pay with cash or check, do so prior to the 15th or tuition will be deducted from the account on file automatically.
- Withdrawal notification must be received in writing before the 14th of the month to discontinue charges.
- Based on the school year schedule, tuition is the same amount every month regardless of how many classes fall within that month.
- Entire summer tuition for classes and/or camps and registration fee are automatically charged upon completion of enrollment.
- Ace Dance Academy requires automatic bill pay.
- Tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable and refunds will not be given for any reason.
- No refunds for missed classes, however make-up classes can be arranged with the office in any similar level and age group.
- Transfer notification must be received in writing before the 15th of the month and permission must be granted by an Ace director.
- There is a $25 late payment fee for declined or expired cards/delinquent accounts and a $25 returned check fee.